Happy Anniversary!
Andrew and I commemorated our third wedding anniversary this August. We celebrated by going to a Cubs vs. Astros baseball game. The cubbies won.. of course... and we both had a great time.
| Three Years! |
| Pretty good seats. We could have moved down further, but we liked the view. |
Kaitlyn, Andrew and I had lots of fun playing at the pool with our nephews this summer. We made a lot of progress with Kaitlyn. She loves the water and loves to splash! She even floats on her back pretty well (although, I'm sure most of that can be attributed to her buoyant thighs).
| Kaitlyn in her new swimsuit. |
| The fam at the pool |
This summer, Andrew and I helped clean out the storage room in his parents' house. Mostly, I just took care of Kaitlyn while Andrew did the work. Toward the end of our project, Kaitlyn decided to help out....
Kaitlyn is also a very good helper when it comes to laundry...so cute!
Birthdays, Bouncers and Big developments
Kaitlyn's cousin, Owen celebrated his 2nd birthday this month. We were invited to the party! Here is Kaitlyn in her party outfit.
| Here are all the kids (except Colton, who was probably sleeping). |
| I think she likes it. :) |
| She is definitely making strides. Here, Kaitlyn demonstrates how to do a layup. "Daddy, look what Mommy taught me!" |
We've seen lots of new developments with Kaitlyn these past two months. Not only is she reaching for objects (and people), establishing a great bedtime routine, and rolling over. Take a look at this video... looks like someone knows their name!
No comments:
Post a Comment